Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Typical First Attempt

Alright, once again, here is another typical first attempt at blogging. I've never really done this before so please have patience with me. I can't give any guarantees! Not only that, but for some reason, since I'm sitting over here in the Netherlands, I can't seem to get everything to post solely in English. So please excuse any mangling & mixing of the two languages.

Anyways, this last year and some have been a bit rough, mostly for those surrounding me but all dear to me.
I won't bother you with all the gory details (anymore).

So, I'm tired now and am looking for some new inspiration. I guess that's partially why I decided to start this blog. I get to put down a few things and maybe get some feedback for good things like the costuming I've done and so on. Sure, it's a bit like living in a fantasy world, and a bit escapist, but sometimes, its good to look at something other than what's going on "in real life" and take your mind off of it for awhile.  Don't talk to me about work and my real job, that's a whole n'other topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment