Sunday, September 9, 2012

A little walk down memory lane

 Some other costume photos over the years.

Ahem, on the left, Halloween as the mad scientist. I think the back of the coat said "Beauty at any Cost Inc."  Kinda scary, I really debated about posting it since it's a controversial costume. just take it for what it is. a costume. I never did get the photo of the Greek/Roman outfit I did for those parties.








Another Halloween at the Witches Ball in Chicago, with the fluffy , with BFF's Deanna & Brenda.









 "Rick & the Cleveringettes" at Marie's wedding. Marie had thrown fabric at the 3 of us and said "make a dress". So that's what we did. Personally, I love this photo.







The Guilde of St. Michael (military) taking over Kid's Kingdom at Bristol Ren Faire. 










And some more old photos from Bristol, just a few that actually show the back and the rest of one of the dresses. One of the dance shows and parades. 














Some quiet time, and then me as a household servant back at the Dirty Duck.












Wow, old one from Brenda, me "trying" to follow one of the belly dancers at Drum Jam, but in a very stiff corset which didn't quite fit me right (tooo many pokey bits, and the steel was extremely thick)

 Graduating class of '93? from BAPA (Bristol Academy of Performing Arts) I'm not sure what they call it these days, but it just was "rehearsals" for the faire to me.








And lastly, a couple from Castlefest and Elf Fantasy Faire here in the Netherlands. I wish I could find one of the photos from Bristol times with me with one of the falcons during the falconry show. I was just happy to get an opportunity again here to at least come up close and personal to one of these beautiful birds.

1 comment: